Thursday, January 29, 2015

STRIPPER or VIBRATOR.


BETWEEN A STRIPPER (ash babe) AND A VIBRATOR (vibe).

From the wedding table; I had to go for my friend’s wedding. Both of us and two others formed a clique in the university and she was worth my time. (Trust me, not everyone in your life will be worth it) 

I was so excited about it and I had to ask one of my girls what our focus was- the wedding or the reunion. She just gave me a soft chuckle coz she also knew the answer. 

We all had a wonderful time getting to know what’s up with each person, how each one of us was doing, who was married and then someone mentioned another fellow who got married but was not living with his wife. This led to the bane of this writing.



How would they handle their sexual urges? Someone said she can use a vibe (vibrator) and another said he can just walk to an ash joint and get a stripper on a pole (ash is a commercial sex worker). 

Our argument hovered around the difference as one of my friends swore that she can’t allow her hubby to visit an ash joint because it was another woman. 

That would mean cheating but she saw nothing wrong with a vibrator. The guys didn’t agree. The debate was getting heated. She couldn’t use a vibe (vibrator) to replace the main thing. 

The discussion shifted from either of the couple being away to the use of the ash babe or vibe. Let me paint a full picture. 

Some ladies don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s just a common vibe, an inanimate object not an individual. He might just be busy or not even have the time. It could be that he’s channeling all his energy somewhere (fill in the gap by getting your own definition of somewhere)? 

She made a vow to be faithful and faithful she’ll stay. Many guys have wahala and they can be extremely demanding and who knows if he would resort to blackmail and this can destroy her joy and marriage. 

This could be disastrous. So what’s wrong with getting a vibe with no strings attached and it will be over in a few minutes, the koko is that it will help her climax. Moreover, all she has to do is think of you while using it.  

Some guys wouldn’t also frown at the ash babe. It’s just to relieve himself sebi? How does a man take care of himself when his testosterone level is hitting the roof? 

What should he do on a cold night when the temperature is just below 12 degrees especially if she’s not in the mood or if she isn’t around? 

How can he restrain himself when his secretary dresses so seductively or when he has this sexy neighbour or ash babe with the right curves in the right places, her wicked smile, plunging neckline or bum short and she has this killer way of bending that makes your jaw drop and if you want her to, she will kiss your feet all you need to do is pay her off. It’s all in a bid to relieve yourself because your heart belongs to your wife. 

A deep smile and sigh abi?

Thankfully, my female friends and I were called to bring out the bride (people at the other table were wondering what was making us argue). 

That’s where our conversation ended, my friend the beautiful bride was glowing. Before I left the table I made my point known that there was no difference between the two and a lady gave me this ‘’you-must-be-kidding-me look’’. Please people what’s the difference?

2 comments:

  1. Lol I was expecting something else

    ReplyDelete
  2. bolanle, you are a captivating writer

    ReplyDelete