Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MAKE LOVE TO ME.

                                             
I'm single,
Cut out, 
Carved well
Apportioned for the mighty, 
Although I feel light,
I know I'm sassy
I'm cool and feel wonderful,
Like the sun is under my feet,
And so 1, 2, 3 I hop,



Walking with my head in the clouds
Coz it suits me
I swing, 
To the left first 
And then bounce,
Next to the right,
I'll then take a double Bounce
Like I don't care
But truly, do I care?
Selah!!!

So I check my manicure - its looks classy

And then my pedicure - it befits me
I am a queen as I'm meant to be
Or so I think
Wait till it hits me,
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
What is it?
Its called life
Whew!!!

Now I have my sunshades on,
This is to block the sun 
... or that's what I want you to think,
I have my heels on,
Oh this is super cool
Coz I'm on top of the world.

SNAP!!!


What the hell was that,

Oh no!!!
That was my stiletto,
Snapping into two,
I'm actually on the floor 
My sunshades are on the floor
This is what I've been trying to avoid
And all can see my vulnerability

So its open and official,

I am lonely,
I want to love,
I want you to reach out and touch me,
Just  as I want you to touch you,
I want to feel your heart
And I want you to mop the tears from my eyes,
The aches from my heart.

I want to know what love is
Would you show me?
I want us to walk down that aisle with no doubts,
Is that possible?
I want our spirits intertwined
And our home an abode of peace, joy and love
A house of wine
Where our kids are happy and free to grow
Would you go on this journey with me?


11 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Lets go there!! Dis is dope jor and hilarious too :).. awww.. it iz touching.. me likey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....so touching! And brings back to my consciousness that LIFE IS A JOURNEY...

    ReplyDelete
  3. its really a journey...am impressed, keep it up bolanle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boli...i love how i see your soul when you write. Make love to me. Na construction nah..its either you know or you dont know! Differentiate us oh lord...

    ReplyDelete
  5. bolanle, change the font color from white or grey to a more readable font color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one sis, welldone

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok bolly, 'found my voice somehow now. This is cute and thank you Annoymous for that contribution. Write prose too o, i need extra intelligence to follow poems but this is lovely. Let the fountain keep flowing mother Confessor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm interesting prose... keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah ha, There's Faith, There's Hope and There's Looovvvveee.

    May there be no alternative...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah ha, There's Faith, There's Hope and There's Looovvvveee.

    May there be no alternative...

    ReplyDelete