Thursday, October 23, 2014

MY TERMINATOR, GET SET, GET READY, SHOOT.



MY TERMINATOR, GET SET, GET READY, SHOOT.
PROLOGUE. 

My heart is stone-cold and I can’t care less
Troubled with the Topsy-turvy life keeps bringing my way
No longer ignited by your presence
Burnt out, heart failing
Words cannot describe what I feel
Coz its way beyond words
I don’t need you oh Hyena!


Find me a Praying Mantis my friend
This is more than an arduous time
It’s worse than being cartilaginous
All that’s in my head is candy floss
Pink, Gold and Blue
No need for your cash
It makes no sense
No need for your sex
Sound the gong coz it’s unappealing
I flush it down the drain right after
Sad but true               
I’m so lost in my thought
None seems to understand
You’re in the clouds they say
I wish you were in my court
And I also have the power to shout ORDER!!!
All I want is the Wallaby to cuddle me in its bosom
To show me the way,
Are you still there?
Come, let me find you
As I bid you welcome to my world.

4 comments: