Saturday, March 6, 2021

IS IGNORANCE BLISS?

Today, I went for a traditional wedding and it was fun. (I specially enjoyed watching the groom who was dancing in slo-mo. I wished I could record it)

I was chatting with a few friends afterwards and they told me of the spiritual atmosphere at a wedding they attended and how they had to pray and fast for three days.

That's for those who know their God and they knew how to manoeuver. 

What of the people who have no idea of all that's happening?

To them, ignorance is bliss. They feel the effect of all that's happening around them but they don't have the slightest inkling of all that's going on. 

To them life is good all because ignorance is bliss and it's okay, as you can live a carefree life, you can be spontaneous and do what you want. 

In the words of Cypher to Trinity and Neo in the movie Matrix, ignorance is bliss.

However...

In much wisdom is much sorrow. You know nothing is what it seems, nothing is ordinary and you are cautious. You mind your business and cut your coat according to your cloth (except you have some powers or a personal 'Sunday Igboho). 

These my dear are the two dimensions to life.

So let me ask you a personal question: Is ignorance really bliss?

Cheers to Love and all that's True.

Your faithful Omogeh,

Bolanle


0 comments:

Post a Comment