Wednesday, March 3, 2021

GOD NO GO SHAME US

There's this funny guy I watch on social media. I don't know what I like the most about him: his silliness, his wittiness or the f*ck s*it he says at the end. I honestly don't know.


However, I was watching him a few minutes ago and I realized that the whole world should be saying the same thing: f*ck sh*t.

There's unrest everywhere. People want to japa (the Naija word for run away). But the challenge is run from where to where? 

You think the other side is sweet and nice because of what you see on media? Hollop and hold it! The grass that you see on the other side that's green is only a screen saver. If you run there na ordinary ntorr you go get (except it's where God wants you to be).

You think the pandemic is COVID, you never sabi anything. It's more about the distress awaiting those under the sun.

The real prayer is God no go shame us. If you japa from Naija to Canada or India to New Zealand or Wales to Sao Tome (it can happen), there are tons of issues waiting for you there o (and please I'm not saying you shouldn't go) who am I to stop you by the way? 

By the way, if you want to go, by all means do. Koshi, don't come and be forming stop it I like it. 

Just pray say make God no shame you.

Cheers to Love and everything True.

Your faithful Omogeh

Bolanle

0 comments:

Post a Comment