Sunday, May 22, 2022

STILL STANDING

I was about to update my status on Whatsapp and I could only click on pictures of kids. So I got the inspiration for this post.
I love kids, I love their creativity, their ability to think outside the box, the way the act like they are in charge, their ability to put up their hands and wave👋 them like they don't care.

In kids, you see different sides to life or rather, you should see different sides to life.
Alas, (I like🤠 this exclamation) it's missing in many kids. I'll use the example from the movie 'The Shack'(one of my all time favorite movie🎥🍿). Mac was raised by an abusive father who was also raised by an abusive father. From a young age, Mack was already damaged. There was no way Mack will raise a child right.

Truth be told🤔 we are all damaged in one way. We just have it differently. 😔

So today I'm raising my glass🍷 to every one who grew up broken💔 but is standing. Every one who is damaged and doesn't even realize it. 

May you find healing.

May you have the ability to raise better people.

Cheers🍾🍻 to Love 😘💘 and all that's True.

Your faithful Omogeh.

Bolanle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment