Sunday, May 8, 2016

MOTHER'S DAY 2.


It seems the world is appreciating Mothers the more because this is the second time the Social Media is coming alive with 'Mother's Day' things this year.


It's all good by the way.

If you're jelux sowie o, let jealousy not finish you o!


I stopped my 2nd Mother's day poem to write this. May be I’ll get to it tomorrow or not. Once I’m done, all you’ll need to do is refresh the home page of this blog and you’ll see it. I can’t give you a precise day. #fingerscrossed

Being a mother is not beans o, if you don't believe ask around but if you're not convinced you can try to get pregnant or get someone pregnant and make sure you live with the person then you'll find out how easily a stone can get soft.

Asides the 'Superman power' of caring or nurturing a child till you get into your grave, I believe there's a more 'Prof X or Charles Xavier' power you've got to have to be certified as a true mother.

(I'm not really a Marvel freak o, it’s just small tintini love  for them I have in my borry)
Ok, so where was I before 'marveling'? 

It’s that ability to carve out a path for a child. You know your child isn't the only one that comes from your womb right? (Story for another day)

A mother has the ability to make a child special. How? It depends on her kind of woman or who she is, the kind of fire that forged her (from within) and what she dedicated her life for.

What kind of woman are you?

Who are you?

If you're to pen your life down in one sentence, what would you write?

Oya comment plix!

Photo credit: shopdinokid.com

1 comment:

  1. There's no need to be jealous of women. Women deserve to be celebrated.

    ReplyDelete