Sunday, June 27, 2021

God no go shame us 2

I've had a long day. 

You see, my fam and I spent a better part of the month getting a place. 


It's not beans o, I mean getting the right place (which includes the right atmosphere and every other right thing) can be taxing.

However, as difficult as it is or as challenging as life can be, if God is on your side ehn, gbagbe!!! 

It means forget who isn't for you or on your side. You'll see everything fall in place for you and you wouldn't sweat or prespire about it. 

That's why I get shocked when I hear work hard.

You can't be as hardworking as an ant 🐜 or in some cases a farmer.

These guys toil abeg. They simply have nothing to show for it.


God no go shame us means God is on your side opening doors and interlocking everything in your favor.

Find this and you're good!

Cheers to love and all that's true.

Your faithful omogeh,

Bolanle

0 comments:

Post a Comment