Friday, September 3, 2021

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL

I shot myself.

It's day 3 of September and I've shot myself twice.

This life ehn!!!
No wonder Yoruba people say afi suru meaning let's be patient.

So to what happened...

Someone offended me twice in two days. 

For each time I was going to point out this fact to the person, another person was calling me out for doing the same thing.

Inside life abi.

The first time it was like an Indian film 🎥 trick. The second time it was a wake up call for me.

Then I remembered the proverb that said when you point a finger 👉 at someone, you point☝️ three fingers at yourself.

Point 👉☝️ at something or someone to try it out.

Then it dawned on me...

The world is full of mirrors. 

What we react to in others exists inside of us as well. 
If you react to someone who always feels entitled, check yourself. There are times you act entitled too. 

Yours may just need a different kind of scenario to manifest itself.

So before you react or burst out, check yourself. 

Okay?

Let me drop my pen 🖊️ here.

Cheers to Love and all that's True

Your faithful Omogeh

Bolanle.


Photo credits
Flickr
Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment