Friday, December 24, 2021

GRA WHAT? GRATITUDE!!!

This year has been all shades of great.

What makes great to be great? It the highs and lows, the strengths and weakness, the failings and the winnings, the storms and the sun. 
One of the things I learned via experience is gratitude. 

Don't get me wrong, I've always been thankful and grateful; but this year, (especially towards the end of the year) I have had more reasons to be and remain grateful. 

I think this was caused by being penniless at a point. (✌️Yep, I was, too many things to settle at some point) 

This made me appreciate and value what I had. I knew what it was to not have so I value every little that came my way. 

I can't count the number of accidents I've survived this year. I'm talking about near miss accidents that had me screaming.

I'm also grateful for the gift of relationships, friends and family.

I'm so grateful to God for always coming through for me. 

I can't count them all. As Maverick city music says, it's the Million little miracles. They make up the big miracles and blessings we can point at.
You know the beauty of gratitude? It locks in what you're feeling...

For someone who can forebrood joy like me, it helps me not to get sucked in my feelings. 

I'm not going to stop be grateful...so help me God.

What about you?

Cheers to Love and all that's True.
Your faith Omogeh,
Bolanle.

Photo credits
steemit.com
Audible.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment