Thursday, December 30, 2021

WHY YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE THE ONIONS IN YOUR LIFE

Today is one of those days.

I'm not talking about countdown to New Year. (I secretly have a beef for those who make us do that countdown. Please it's my beef not yours)

Today, when I got back from getting fuel, something hit 🎯 me. 

Life is in layers. Some would say phases but I choose to use the word layers. 
When I say layers, I mean what you see when you have onions.🧅

From experience, I've come to see that sometimes when you manage a challenge you have, you may still come back to it again. 

And again. And again. And again.

It may be something you were shy about as a child. 

I just thought of a good example; someone lost his parents as a child. He's had to cope with the psychological effects as a child and then you get over it at that point.

Life can be so funny, you'll find yourself facing the same challenge you thought you faced as a child. (Hopefully) You deal with it again and get stronger.

Then you grow up to be an agile youth and you find yourself facing the same thing.

It's not a bad thing. Honestly, it isn't. 

You're just dealing with the same thing in different ways. 

It's like mathematical sums of addition. 
You learn that pretty young and early. Once you do, then you can handle other mathematical sums. 

They come in different ways and with different examples, (and they are more technical) yet it's all the same thing.

You know the good thing? The answer to the next level can be found in the previous one. 

So don't be shy and don't avoid your challenges. Don't beat yourself up for facing the same thing you thought you had gotten over years ago.

You get it? Good!

If you don't get it then forget about it.

Cheers to Love and all that's True.

Your faithful Omogeh 

Bolanle.


Photo credits
Dreams time.com
Istockphoto.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment