Saturday, June 13, 2015

CAPTION THIS

Hi guys, hope you're having a fun-filled, wonderful and nice weekend. In case you aren't, I'm here to help you cheer up.

Haba!

I think its best the statement ended with ellipsis.

                     
I'll just cover my face.

 
How can one sentence shoot too many guns? 


This is hilarious! I think the saddest part will be if you're Susan.

Pleas let me know what this means if you do.
Ouch, that little post office!

I think she should leave her hands on her head.





Its obvious the last guy didn't read  before commenting.

5 comments:

  1. I cannot stop laughing. At times you just wonder what they were thinking when editing the movie. Haba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looool Naija movie no go kill person o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post office doh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please blogger, I want to be sexually defrauded by you.

    ReplyDelete