Saturday, October 3, 2015

GO THE REGAL WAY.




I met this lady, she’s pretty, simple and good at what she does. It was the aura radiating from within her that drew me to her (That’s by the way).

She’s a make-up artist. Her name is Adeyinka Ogunneye, I saw her making up a bride and I was wowed.


This made me decide to bring her up to share a few things that could help some people.

Have you ever met any lady with a lipstick that almost made you run a 440 metre dash? Adeyinka, who is the CEO of Regal Makeover, gives us useful tips.


Lip Colors

  • ·         Before you choose the color of your lipstick, consider your skin color.
  • ·         If you’re fair complexioned, go for light shades of lipstick e.g. orange, light pink, bright red, nude, chocolate, light coral, etc.
  • ·         If you’re dark complexioned, choose deep red, purple, brown, deep pink, blackberry, plum etc.
  • ·         If you’re dark skinned and you like light color, line it with dark pencil which could be brown, wine, purple or any dark color (please avoid black).


How to apply your lipstick.
  • ·         If you’re choosing a lighter shade of lipstick (such as orange, bright red, nude and bright pink) as a dark person, then you should apply the dark lip pencil first.
  • ·         After choosing your lip color, you can apply directly from the tube or use a lip brush.
  • ·         If you’re using a brush, start from the inner corners of the lips to the middle of the lips and stop at the other edge.
  • ·         Jam your lips together properly to even out the color.
  • ·         If you like what you see, there’s no need to apply another layer of lipstick.
  • ·         If you’re not satisfied, keep applying till you get that wow factor.

How to apply your lip pencil.
  • ·         To apply your lip pencil, apply from the outer layer of the lip down to the other edge. Do this to your upper and lower lips.
  • ·         The lip pencil should be of a darker shade. Ensure the pencil stays on the lip line.
  • ·         You shouldn’t apply the lip pencil and leave it, just blend it by using your lip brush and apply your lipstick.


For more details, please contact:
Ø       BBM – 55E2DC23
Ø      Facebook – facebook.com/regalmakeover
Ø      Instagram – adeyinka ogunneye (regal makeover)
Ø      Mail – whykaydot@yahoo.co.uk
Ø     Phone number – +2348171593279




Photo credits: namaste-beauty.com, myfindsonline.com, perfectly-polished-nails.com, polyvore.com, beautybyjemz.wordpress.com
pinkladybeauty.com, sheknows.com, shizle-nizzleblogspot.com


5 comments:

  1. why are all make up artistes fine, are you this fine in real life, shall holla at u

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the appropriate colour to mix for fair people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of her works from different people and I have seen pictures of her works. She is good. But I'm very ugly, can she make me beautiful? I beg, I wan know. If she can I will tell the whole world of her work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of her works from different people and I have seen pictures of her works. She is good. But I'm very ugly, can she make me beautiful? I beg, I wan know. If she can I will tell the whole world of her work.

    ReplyDelete