Wednesday, October 14, 2015

GO SWEERIE- ITS YOUR BAIDAY.



Sometimes we tend to take life for granted, thinking we own every day, well that’s until life becomes life and we start singing why me like bad things don’t happen to good people.

Look back at who you were ten years ago and tell me things haven’t changed. 

There’s been growth, laughter, tears, deep thought, mistakes and improvements. That’s a good thing!


I have so many fond memories; you so make trouble fun, I mean you make me enjoy troubling you with your continuous stop it that makes me hear i like it.

I also can’t forget all those times you’ve been there for me, moments we shared together, when we cried together, laughed together, screamed at each other and when i was so troublesome in school. 

You beat me with that painful palm of yours. I tried to return it but you gave me double for it.

I still can’t forget how much you care and have been helpful to my lazy self. I can’t say enough thank you. 



So here’s to the one who’s constantly looking out for me
Here’s to the one who’s special
Here’s to the one who’s adorable and reliable

I had no choice
But to call you my own
Thanks for all you’ve done
And all you’ll keep doing for me

I raise my glass to cheer you up
Shouting hip hip hip till my voice isn’t different from ratatouille

Remain blessed
Happy Birthday
 I love you.


 P.S (You don’t need to watch Frozen to know I’m talking about my sister)


photo credit : breakawayoutreach.com

4 comments:

  1. I love you to the moon and back. Thanks dearie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.Happy birthday Sis Biola.
    Bolanle if you had written this about a bro, I would probably be swimming in my tears now...but thank God I got sistas. 😃😃😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday o, I'm jealoux o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue to shine in god's glory

    ReplyDelete