Sunday, March 20, 2016

BE MY STRENGTH



I'm great
I’m sure you know
I’m strong
Can you feel my strength
Chuck Norris can’t stand me
I’m the muscle for the clan
The might of my house
The power house of my tribe
I tear the jaws of the threatening lion
I pull apart the king cobra
Everyone leans on me
And it’s okay
As a matter of fact
I think it’s cool
You want to know the truth

I know you do
Sometimes
I walk into my closet
And I tell you
I don’t shake
Rather I quake
I feel…
I feel so lonely
Because sometimes
It’s painfully hard
To walk alone
There's no one to lean on
Even those I lift
Turn against me
They are green
And I feel their sting
It’s because
I have to carry the weight
The burden of all
And it burns
Oh yes it burns
And I get sick
Very weak
And I'm breaking down

I wish you can reach out for me
Hold me
Assure me
Hold my hands
And we see together
And not this bickering
Tossing and arguments
I know this will cease later
And we will all walk as one
But the truth is
That’s still far
For now
Can I get someone
That will be strong for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment