Thursday, March 10, 2016

THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN!



Children and teenagers can make you laugh as well as embarrass you. I saw this picture and I couldn't close my mouth. 

Bad breath also known as Halitosis is very embarrassing. 

But this letter made me very conscious and I decided to keep checking myself and if I haven't eaten for a long time, I try to exhale a lot (when I'm alone of course). 

If you have been quiet for hours, try to exhale before speaking to someone who's standing close to you.
Try to notice if people avoid looking at your face when you're talking to them as this may be your sign. If you have bad breath, they'll definitely look away. 

Keep mint flavored chewing gum or mint-flavored candies in your bag to help the your breath whenever you go out without eating. Try to get mouthwash which you should use after brushing; brush as frequently as possible or in the morning and before you go to bed at night.

You should all see your dentist for professional help. 

I don't know what I would do if I was the one who received this letter. What would you do if it was you?

2 comments: