Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WHY I LOVE ARSENAL FANS.

A friend had told me in the afternoon that the Arsenal game today would end with Arsenal whooping the butts of Barca with 3 goals to 0.
I told him I wouldn't support him (who can cope with Barca's pace) but I'm sure he and a few people are almost having high Blood Pressure now.

Read: MOURINHO'S ORDEAL.

But I love the fact that all Arsenal fans are relentless. No matter how the table looks and how bad the game is they'll stick to their club; complain but stick to their club.

It's quite inspiring.

You don't run away when the tide turns and things seem like it might never be good. the truth is that bad things are usually never permanent.

Well another season is almost here.

3 comments:

  1. I don't get how u can be an arsenal fan and a Nigerian as well. That's an early grave something o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why will grown ups be chasing a nonliving thing? #justthinkingoutloud

    ReplyDelete